top 10 news about ITC Limited on July 15, 2023,ITC Limited is one of India's largest and most diversified conglomerates :
ITC Restricted was consolidated on August 24, 1910, under the name Royal Tobacco Organization of India Restricted.
ITC's benefit after charge (PAT) for the quarter finished June 2023 developed by 21.4% year-on-year to Rs. 5,279 crore.
The organization's income for the quarter developed by 16.2% year-on-year to Rs. 17,657 crore.
1. ITC's FMCG business grew by 15.5% year-on-year to Rs. 7,259 crore. ITC is a major employer in India, with over 36,000 employees.
1. The company's hotels business grew by 43.3% year-on-year to Rs. 490 crore. 2. ITC's paperboards and packaging business grew by 3.8% year-on-year to Rs. 3,679 crore.
1. The company's agri-business grew by 13.9% year-on-year to Rs. 1,729 crore. 2. ITC's information technology business grew by 20.5% year-on-year to Rs. 1,599 crore
1. ITC's board of directors has recommended a dividend of Rs. 275 per share for the financial year 2022-23.
1. ITC is a leading conglomerate in India with a presence in a wide range of industries. The company is well-positioned to continue to grow in the future.
Earn Money Online: We are telling you some special tricks by which you can bring cash everyday and you can transfer it to your bank account.