Krishna Janmashtami falls on September 6 and 7 in 2023. The Ashtami Tithi will begin at 3:37 pm on September 6 and end at 4:14 pm on September 7.
1. Temples across India are gearing up for the celebrations. Devotees are expected to throng temples to offer prayers and seek blessings of Lord Krishna.
1. Special pujas and rituals will be performed. These include the breaking of the dahi handi, a pot filled with curd, which is a favorite of Lord Krishna.
1. People will also exchange greetings and sweets. There will be cultural programs and performances in many places.
The government has announced a public holiday on September 6 in many states. This will give people a chance to celebrate the festival with family and friends.
The Prime Minister and other political leaders have extended their greetings to the people on the occasion of Krishna Janmashtami. They have urged people to celebrate
1. Several celebrities have also taken to social media to wish their fans a Happy Krishna Janmashtami. They have shared messages and pictures of Lord Krishna.
1. Several organizations have also organized special events to mark the occasion. These include cultural programs, food festivals, and workshops.
1. The festival is also being celebrated in other parts of the world, such as the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia. There are temples and community centers
1. Krishna Janmashtami is a time for people to come together and celebrate the birth of one of the most beloved deities in Hinduism. It is a time for spreading l